Since 1934, when Captain E.B. Jeppesen began selling the world’s first aviation navigation charts, the company that bears his name has evolved alongside — not in response to — aviation. We aren’t providers. We’re partners. We’re co-pilots. And just as it was with Captain Jeppesen, the spirit of pilot helping pilot guides everything we do.
With NavData®, get the most complete and accurate aeronautical information available.
Used by airlines, corporate flight departments, and almost every major avionics manufacturer in the world, Jeppesen NavData® offers you:
- Coverage: Only Jeppesen offers worldwide coverage, with access to more than 7,000 airports
- Content: Beyond NavData, Jeppesen also provides obstacle and terrain data, and customizable data services for many different platforms and manufacturers.
- Accuracy: Because we expect nothing less than the best ourselves, information analysts meticulously edit and verify an average of nearly 600,000 database transactions monthly. Only original source documents are analyzed against the extensive and detailed data available in our systems. This data is then run through the thousands of business rules in our unrivaled database.
- Quality: DO-200B Quality process compliant with FAA LOA 1 and EASA DAT certificates.
- Configurability: We can tailor NavData specifically for your needs – or you can configure it yourself. No other solution offers the flexibility of Jeppesen NavData.
- Concierge-level service: Jeppesen has NavData experts available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you with any issues
NavData by the Numbers
The Jeppesen Aviation Database contains more than 18,600 airports and 2.6 million data records. It’s no wonder some 30 percent of our workforce is comprised of charting and navigation experts to process this vast amount of information.
A database three times the size of any other provider
Jeppesen NavData provides the most complete and accurate aeronautical information available. NavData delivers coverage to over 7,000 airports and is the only offering that provides global coverage, with a database that is three times the size of any other provider. In order to provide the largest coverage available in the world, Jeppesen meticulously sifts through over 41,000 pages of source data from 190 countries every 28 days. NavData is available in raw ARINC 424 format or can be packed in the proprietary format for loading into practically all flight management systems and simulators.